Accountability List

Mavric

1 hour ago, InOmaha said:

Underwater basket weaving classes aren't that big and are like 99% football players, so it's easy to tell who's missing.  :D

Just kidding guys.

I always thought this was an odd reference, I mean basket weaving shouldn't be too bad but doing it underwater...do you have goggles?  A breathing tank?  Are you underwater or is just the basket underwater?  This would make a difference.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, junior4949 said:

So, how does the missing class thing work?  I had classes while I was at UNL where there was 300+ in the class.  We didn't have to sign in or anything, so who would know and how if they missed a class of this size? 

It could also be doing the right thing when no one is looking.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

OK, it's crap, but I only spent a couple minutes on it.

You better work out, you better eat right

Better not pout (Tyjon Lindsey), I"m tellin' you why

Coach Scott Frost is keeping a list

He's keeping his list, he's checking it twice

He's gonna find out who's taking advice

Coach Scott Frost is keeping a list

He sees you in the classroom

He knows when you're at weights

He knows if you've been bad or good

So be good, for goodness' sake

An original - get it copyrighted before someone makes a Christmas song or something out of it. :thumbs

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ZRod said:

He got pissed about Husker football and politics, then went and got himself banned on purpose because he didn't want to be accountable for himself. #irony

thought he asked to be banned before he was actually banned because he could see a ban coming if things stayed the course they were on. so he was being accountable for his future actions.

2 minutes ago, desertshox said:

thought he asked to be banned before he was actually banned because he could see a ban coming if things stayed the course they were on. so he was being accountable for his future actions.

Or was that True2theRed? Either way neither of them wanted to be accountable for his own actions by not controlling their own posts. Which is too bad because I liked them both, band wish they still posted. #doubleirony

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

Or was that True2theRed? Either way neither of them wanted to be accountable for his own actions by not controlling their own posts. Which is too bad because I liked them both, band wish they still posted. #doubleirony

Yeah, it was T2TR that asked to be banned. Count Bility just got a little too rambunctious I believe. Miss both those guys... sans their last couple of months.