Accountability List

Mavric

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

This board could use a few more regulars and a tick of rambunctious. 

Times have changed my man.

Two things can bring this board back to life

1. WALKSALONE

2.  Another HuskerMax purge.  My what a great time, a strong unified Huskerboard, and morons joining and quitting everyday on the hour

27 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

1. WALKSALONE

2.  Another HuskerMax purge.  My what a great time, a strong unified Huskerboard, and morons joining and quitting everyday on the hour

I remember the end of Huskerpedia before HuskerMax took over completely...everybody trying to be the last poster....gosh what fun entertainment...for bored old guys like me...

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
5 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I heard a statement from the a coach that the captains requested people be kicked out of the varsity locker room if they showed up on the list a certain number of times. Like three times and you get booted from the nice locker room and lounge.

I heard this on a podcast in the last week or two but don't remember who reported it. Might have been Callahan. Three times was the number they mentioned. Worse than missing the nice locker room I would think having to dress with all the 5th stringers and walk-ons who will probably never see the field would be pretty humiliating if you were vying for playing time or a starter. Definite step in the right direction.

1 hour ago, PaulCrewe said:

1. WALKSALONE

Walks and Polo arguements were the best.   

I miss ShawnWatson also. 

19 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Yeah, it was T2TR that asked to be banned. Count Bility just got a little too rambunctious I believe. Miss both those guys... sans their last couple of months.

Count had a different view point, then the masses in the political threads. It obviously rubbed some of the regulars (in those threads), the wrong way, and he wasn’t going to be swayed. The rest is history. I am not saying he didn’t provoke his banning, in his last few post, but he did not care at that point.

I came to the conclusion long ago, that when I start heading that way, I look for a Grimco%20Detour.JPG

5 minutes ago, TAKODA said:

Count had a different view point, then the masses in the political threads. It obviously rubbed some of the regulars (in those threads), the wrong way, and he wasn’t going to be swayed. The rest is history. I am not saying he didn’t provoke his banning, in his last few post, but he did not care at that point.

I came to the conclusion long ago, that when I start heading that way, I look for a Grimco%20Detour.JPG

He was a fun guy who just couldn't help himself from getting carried away by his emotions sometimes. We disagreed on plenty but I always liked the dude a lot - so did plenty of others, many of us have shared beers with him and had a great time. He was kinda like a cartoon character that gets up to full speed and then their inertia carries them so fast they can't stop when they need to.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Landlord said:

He was a fun guy who just couldn't help himself from getting carried away by his emotions sometimes. We disagreed on plenty but I always liked the dude a lot - so did plenty of others, many of us have shared beers with him and had a great time. He was kinda like a cartoon character that gets up to full speed and then their inertia carries them so fast they can't stop when they need to.

Yep, I think he knew he was liked here. LOL at the cartoon analogy. He was very head first, when he provided his opinion. He knew that too, and he did not care, what others may have thought about his opinion. I would like him to come back, as he and I shared a lot of similar feelings about stuff. Right or wrong, I respected his opinion. +1 for the giggle.