project pushed back a year!!

I wonder why the project has been pushed back a year.

My first thought would be that Pederson has certainly pissed off enough people and NU is simply not getting the donations they had originally planned. But then you think they aren't planning like that.

Or is it hard to get any of the construction crews to bid on the project. Or are they all bidding to high because they are worring about gettin paid. They do read the newspapers.

That's a huge delay. Pushing a project back an entire year.

Maybe it was just another ploy, by Pederson, to lure recruits here by lying, knowing that the project wouln't be done until 2007, but saying otherwise???

Something's fishy and it ain't comin from mama's dessert

It could be related to multiple things, and you touched on most of them Eric. No Steve has not earned our trust, so yes we have every reason to believe he knew a long time ago it wouldnt be done as soon as advertised. It couldve been a sales job to cover up for the lack of support he's received. But most of all I think it was b/c the program has been in such flux, and people have had other things to focus their money and attention on than donating more money to something they werent even sure about. Give it some time, which is what Steve is thinking, let things settle down and people will embrace it and open their wallets. But even though I find it curious that this came out about a week after LOI day, I agree with their timely ommission of that info.