I've Got a Fever...

and the only prescription is more HYPOTHETICALS!

It's Tuesday and this one is sure to make your heart race, your mind wander and your... never mind. Let's stop there.

Let's rehash this year's hypotheticals thus far:

Did the possibility of a 2-1 start make us Kings of the West?

Will Nebraska destroy Jim Harbaugh's life?

How high are we going to be ranked when we go 7-6 on the year?

Which Bowl Game We Got Bowlsby?

Last week we questioned whether or not we could win out, AFTER we beat tOSU.

Let's move onto this week's H. It's clearly a foregone conclusion that we are defeating tOSU this weekend. The stars have aligned. Instead of toppling Harbaugh, we have altered our course; It's clear that the time has come for Nebraska to end Urban's run. Now, you may wonder what is the hypothetical? Oh... I have a doozy for you. A loss to Nebraska almost certainly ends any hope at the B1G Championship game for tOSU, it 100% destroys their playoff chances. 

When Nebraska takes down tOSU in a lopsided affair on Saturday, is it Urban Meyer's final game?

My answer is yes. Wave the Flag UM.

• Plus1 3

13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Meyer is leaving after this season IF

1.  They win it all

2.  They collapse to end the season.  (Collapse being...4 losses)

I will be surprised if he leaves because of #1.  If they win it all with the youth they have this year, I see him being there for at least a couple more seasons.  If #2 becomes a reality, yeah he's probably gone.  The better question is does he leave Ohio State in as big of a mess as he did Florida once he does leave? 

It does make you wonder though just how little losing would it take to get the tOSU folks to turn on him for that whole domestic violence thing? I'm thinking they're only justifying it and putting up with him because he has been winning. Drop a few and it's a whole nother story. Nebraska beating them wouldn't be the final nail but I bet it would be one of the last few.