Going To Do This

Thank you Tony, I really appreciate your kind words and I appreciate you taking the time to see what songs I picked.  It’s finally the weekend so that makes it legal to have beer tonight lol. Beer could possibly get me banned in here because I may get crazy and post a song that shouldn’t be posted laughing.  I love most types of music, some more than others. I like music more than tv except I love to watch football, baseball, some foodnetwork and old movies and eating popcorn with a cold beer. I guess you could say I can be boring laughing...well NOT totally boring haha. I better leave that statement alone ha

i will post a few songs then I have to do some cleaning ugh.  Oh well, a person has to do what they have to do.  I hope this shows up right.

• Fire 1

Thanks so much for The Doors (long version) of Light My Fire! They were my first introduction to the heavy side of rock music in 67 I think. In college I remember driving to campus my sophomore year and this song....long version on AM radio believe it or not.....came on.  I had to sit and listen till the end.  I have no clue what that history class was about that morning as I had this on replay in my head.

Love the Bob Segar song too!

Sounds like your shoulder is doing well. You'll be back to 100% before long.

Thank you Tony.  I asked the surgeon if I was up to swinging on the chandeliers yet and he laughed and said “not yet.” He knows how much I like to joke and we have had tons of laughs.  He is a great surgeon!  I even had the staff laughing in the surgery room, I can talk even when being put under lol. I am just like my dad was, he could talk to anyone.  I am glad you liked the song.  

When I was at the surgeon office yesterday, a woman had her baby in a carriage and I asked her if I could see her baby and she smiled and said “yes.”  He was blowing bubbles and I laughed and started talking to him.  He wasn’t very old and he smiled at me. Anyway, I thought of a song right then and now I can’t get it out of my mind so here it is:

• Plus1 1