Going To Do This

Thank you Tony for posting this song, it brought a big smile to my face.  I had totally forgot about this song.  I used to play this song over and over again when growing up and I turned up the volume as far as it would go.  My dad called rocknroll music “pound pound music” and he would tell me to turn DOWN that pound pound music laughing. I had music going all the time and was dancing all over the house.  I am surprised he didn’t put me up for adoption because I know my loud music and dancing drove him up the wall laughing.  Please post more of your favorites when you have time please. I  am keeping this song tytyty

• Haha 1

Well I know there has to be some country lovin’ folks out here so here is a song for you.  I danced country too and rocknroll.  You name it and I probably danced it lol.  I am multi-tasking today, drinking coffee, doing songs for you and watching Nebraska play.  Have to charge phone again.  Will be back later so try not to miss me too much haha

• Plus1 1

Eating is like dancing.  If you want to go out to get a hamburger, you go to a restaurant or drive in place that sells them.  If you want a steak, you go to a steakhouse, etc.  

This is the same philosophy my friends and I used in college on weekends. My friends and I would take a vote on what kind of music we were in the mood to dance to on weekends.  We knew what bar played what kind of music.  The majority won on what bar we would go to.  However, we felt it was our civic duty as friends to attend all bars voted on.  We also had a rule that we’d all go together and all come back together.  

I can talk a lot laughing. My dad always said when he was alive, once you’re dead you are always dead so talk!

There is a song on the bottom, a story first.  

Eating is like dancing.  If you want a hamburger, you get a hamburger from a hamburger place.  You want a steak, you go to a steakhouse, etc.  

This is the same reasoning my friends and I used in college.  On the weekends, we liked to go dancing so we would take a vote on what bar we wanted to go to.  We knew what bar played the kind of music we liked.  The majority won the vote on what bar we would go to.  However, drinks later, we decided as friends, that we needed to go to all the bars that was voted on. We also had a rule that we go there together and we all come back together!

My dad used to say when I wanted to take a nap, “once your dead, you are always asleep” so I take his reasoning and talk while I can, laughing

• Fire 1