Going To Do This

"All Right Now" is one of those songs that has it all. Good vocal and frontman, lead guitar has strong areas to shine but to me this song is bass driven all the way. Paul Kossof was a great lead guitar player though and no one carries this song like he did. The wild thing was that the members of free were all 18-20 years old when they hit it big. The song writer was only 16!

Golden Earring was a Dutch band.  This is a lip synced tv show they did in 1973 I think in Germany. It shows the band and what they look like.  Pay close attention to the drummer whose name is Cesar Zuiderwijk.  

This is Golden Earring in 2015.  The band has aged but they still are on their game. Same drummer too and they are all about 70 years old now.

A story again:  I had a friend who was a neighbor of mine while growing up.  We were friends only!! He had an old pick up truck and sometimes I would ride with him to do chores on his parents farm.  We would have the radio on and this song would come on.  We would take one look at each other and laugh and sing this song all the way down the highway.

There may be times when I talk before posting a song, it depends on how my shoulder is. I may have come across like I am a party girl.  Yes I have had my moments, but, the good lord has always been a big part in my life.  I grew up in a very small town in Nebraska.  I was never afraid to get my hands dirty.  I gathered eggs from chickens we had, rode horses, picked cherries from cherry trees we had on our land, fed cows and pigs.  That’s enough talking for now, song time.

• Plus1 1