Going To Do This

I can’t get this to work in the lounge, so I will post it here.  I am going to start  my own sexy male song and artist in Big Red Recipes because I am having fun with it.  If you don’t care, then ignore it and move on, it is as simple as that.  There has to be other women on this board that loves to be romanced by a song besides me.  It’s a woman thing lol. It always can’t be a man thing in here laughing.  I owe the dude a cake and a beer for making me laugh so hard on that Michael video.  This male artist is right up there with Michael:  

• Thanks 1

Believe Me When I Say This, Sometimes A Man Or Woman needs a big clue on what is going on inside their head.  If you can’t sleep because someone is on your mind. then it’s a love thing.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.  Take it from someone who knows.

My opinion is this, a person must always be friends first with someone before being lovers with them.  If you happen to go through some really bad times and if your friend sticks by your side, then they are your “true friend” and you both can decide together, what if anything, should happen next.  Take it one day at a time and baby steps. Prayer helps too.  

Romance shouldn’t be all up to men.  I love to do things at the last minute.  So ladies on this board, if you are reading this, I don’t care if it’s 3 am in the morning, grab your mans hand and take him dancing under the moonlight or have a picnic basket full of food that he likes and have a picnic on a blanket outside no matter what time it is!  Put some music on!  That is the kind of woman I am.  This song says it all.  I may not be like every woman and I don’t want to be!

I will post some songs for men in here because I don’t want them to feel left out. I am in a great mood, I saw my surgeon and he said my shoulder looked great and he gave me an exercise sheet for my shoulder and I will attend some therapy so a therapist will teach me exercises for it.  This surgeon that I have is fun and he is a great surgeon.  He knows when I come in for an appointment that he will run late  because we get to talking.