Going To Do This

The 1972 Harvest album by Neil Young was a great one and brings back good memories for me.  I first became aware of Styx in 1976 when my brother in law let me listen to a cassette of a new group he found.  My favorite song of theirs is "Lorelei".  I saw Little River Band here where I live a long time ago and always liked their music. Good memories too of Elvin Bishops "Fooled Around and Fell in Love".  Mickey Thomas did the vocal. He later did the song "Sara" about lost love and after that became the lead singer of Jefferson Starship.  Haven't heard Uriah Heep in ages! A nice bunch of songs.

I am glad you liked the songs Tony.  I enjoy listening to the songs that you have posted too.  I bet that concert was a lot of fun and am glad you got to go.  I love going to concerts and Fleetwood Mac was one of my favorites.  I am sad that their differences couldn’t be worked out wth Lindsey.  In my opinion, he is not replaceable.  Lindsey and Stevie had so much chemistry together.  This song is one of my favorite songs.