Mo Washington

Mavric

8 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

He was hurt not injured.  From what I see he isn't really the toughest guy out there.  Looked like he landed a little hard on his hip and probably got a charlie horse.  He has asked to come off the field in just about every game from being banged up.  

Washington is also playing this year well under his typical playing weight. He will never be a thick back like Ozigbo, but he will probably add 15-20 pounds before next year to help break tackles and absorb more hits. You may think he’s not tough, because he has to come out for a play after taking a shot, but he consistently comes back in and is ready to take more hits. 

22 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

He was hurt not injured.  From what I see he isn't really the toughest guy out there.  Looked like he landed a little hard on his hip and probably got a charlie horse.  He has asked to come off the field in just about every game from being banged up.  

Thanks, glad to hear that. I think he needs to practice contact, far too often in an awkward position or standing up straight.

He’s an awesome player though, a real gamer, just want to keep him alive.