Mo Washington

Mavric

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I'm going to miss Ozigbo but Washington had his moments this season.  Does Nebraska throw to him more next year?  Hope he can stay healthy.

I knew I remembered a lot of flashes he had this year but when you put them all together it's an exceptional reminder about how special he could be. It's also a reminder that he probably needs a bit more weight for durability purposes. A couple of those hits this year sent him flying about 63 yards.. roughly.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, spurs1990 said:

I knew I remembered a lot of flashes he had this year but when you put them all together it's an exceptional reminder about how special he could be. It's also a reminder that he probably needs a bit more weight for durability purposes. A couple of those hits this year sent him flying about 63 yards.. roughly.

Yes I agree.  When he leaped over the guy at Michigan State he got hit and went down pretty instantly.  He's not particularly beefy.  I do think he is a special talent. 

3 hours ago, wiuhusker said:

Although we lose the big physical back in Ozigbo, and will miss him dearly, I'm truly looking forward to a backfield of Martinez, Washington, and the mixture of Wandale, Rahmir Johnson, and Thompkins assuming he's healthy. 

The athleticism is there but in my personal opinion I think we see WR out of the slot most of the time, though he will get carries here and there.

On 12/4/2018 at 6:37 PM, spurs1990 said:

The hit at 1:32 where he crosses the pylon and gets leveled... you can tell dude just got rocked and is in no mood to celebrate anything except that he still has his life.

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, bisonwiches said:

The athleticism is there but in my personal opinion I think we see WR out of the slot most of the time, though he will get carries here and there.

I understand wanting to get the ball to him in space more. But moving him to the slot means we lose the mismatch of him on a LB. Now that's not to say he won't be in the slot at all but I just don't see it happening a ton. I could be wrong though.