Mo Washington

Mavric

I think he's special. 

I've been optimistic about a lot of backs the past several years, but Washington looks different. He's got another set of tools.

Gayle Sayers actually came to mind. You young-uns can YouTube him. Unfortunately, part of looking special like Sayers, is looking like an injury always waiting to happen.

3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I think he's special. 

I've been optimistic about a lot of backs the past several years, but Washington looks different. He's got another set of tools.

Gayle Sayers actually came to mind. You young-uns can YouTube him. Unfortunately, part of looking special like Sayers, is looking like an injury always waiting to happen.

I'm old enough to remember Sayers.  If he had not had the knee injury, RBs would have been trying to out do his records in the NFL.  He was special and he came so close to becoming a Husker - which my bet would have given the BobFather one or 2 more NC. 

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Someone describe the video. I’m out of data until tomorrow so I can’t watch yet.

I’m guessing it’s not a normal back flip like all of us can do.

It's like.... a running backflip in stride. Like imagine just running one foot in front of the other and then a backflip is just thrown in real quick for fun.