Tim Miles Hot Seat Watch

On 1/15/2019 at 3:34 PM, BigRedBuster said:

No.

We could end this year with 23 wins.  That would mean over the last two years, we are 45 -19.  If they have that and make it to the sweet 16, you don't fire that coach.....especially with the history (or lack there of) of our program.

This. 

You wait until he sh**s the bed next year, and run him out. 

2 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

You really think we only win 5 games the rest of the year? And if so, who do we beat, and who do we lose to?

I have no idea who we will beat or lose to, but we'll have to beat some tough teams. I didn't say we would win 5, I said I could see it happening because it has happened with this staff. Go through the remaining schedule and tell me which 9 or 10 teams we beat in order to walk into the Dance? I quickly went through the remaining games and guessed we go 6-7 the rest of the way. 4 of those losses could be wins if we show up to play, hopefully we will, but it won't be easy. I think 23 wins is very optimistic.

Besides the record, we don't have a lot in the way of quality wins. Tom Izzo says we'll be a 5 seed....is he pulling our leg or does the BIG plan to help us out? So far we have Indiana, Clemson ,Creighton and Seton Hall ….ok wins I guess.....we may need Michigan to take a flop.

35 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I have no idea who we will beat or lose to, but we'll have to beat some tough teams. I didn't say we would win 5, I said I could see it happening because it has happened with this staff. Go through the remaining schedule and tell me which 9 or 10 teams we beat in order to walk into the Dance? I quickly went through the remaining games and guessed we go 6-7 the rest of the way. 4 of those losses could be wins if we show up to play, hopefully we will, but it won't be easy. I think 23 wins is very optimistic.

Besides the record, we don't have a lot in the way of quality wins. Tom Izzo says we'll be a 5 seed....is he pulling our leg or does the BIG plan to help us out? So far we have Indiana, Clemson ,Creighton and Seton Hall ….ok wins I guess.....we may need Michigan to take a flop.

The Big ten is really good this year which helps us compared to last year where the Big ten was below average. I see us winning 21-22 games and that would get us in the dance easily as a 6 or 7 seed.

19 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

The Big ten is really good this year which helps us compared to last year where the Big ten was below average. I see us winning 21-22 games and that would get us in the dance easily as a 6 or 7 seed.

OK , I'd go along with that. Hope we find an answer on the glass....wish we had Doc Sadler coaching defense.