Tim Miles Hot Seat Watch

3 minutes ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

Never ever would I have played for the mustangs

My good friend played for the Mustangs in the 80's...loves and still talk with Coach Miles.  I wished it would have worked out for coach here, but it has not.  I wished to get that in here before the ban

9 minutes ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

4 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I'm comparing the states, and their demographics. Not their basketball programs. You used Nebraska's demographics as a reason they couldn't be a successful basketball program, when they are similar to Kansas'.  Maybe you should take a look at the demographic percentages. They're nearly identical. 

I live in Kansas, not much different than Nebraska when it comes to demographics.

On 12/10/2018 at 4:59 PM, B.B. Hemingway said:

I don't think there is any question that he'll be gone if he doesn't win a tournament game.... Just the feel I get from what Moos has said, and what he hasn't done (given him an extension).

We already know moos is drunk

I don't think there is any question that he'll be gone if he doesn't win a tournament game.... Just the feel I get from what Moos has said, and what he hasn't done (given him an extension).

You must live in Pittsburgh Kansas 

We already know moos is drunk

I don’t normally get on these sites as most of the internet gangsters are punks anyways. Had a snow day so I figured I mess with you delirious husker sports fans. Ban me if you like. It just shows how soft you are. Never ever will Nebraska win a championship outside of volleyball. Let me know if the renovations start. I’ll donate a couple bucks to turn it into memorial volleyball station

2 minutes ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

I don’t normally get on these sites as most of the internet gangsters are punks anyways. Had a snow day so I figured I mess with you delirious husker sports fans. Ban me if you like. It just shows how soft you are. Never ever will Nebraska win a championship outside of volleyball. Let me know if the renovations start. I’ll donate a couple bucks to turn it into memorial volleyball station

tenor.gif.3c0e23fe903621c9fe9061aa1a4e3c5a.gif

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1