Tim Miles Hot Seat Watch

But let’s be serious since I won’t be back on here after tonight. What do you guys really expect from a college football state without a single pro sports team? You’ve got 3 D1 basketball programs in a state with 1.9 million people. Your football has been much above respectable in a decade outside of 1 season where they choked vs Texas. You think a revolving door of coaches is the answer? Miles has had 7 years to undo 50 years of bad basketball with a couple decent seasons sprinkled in. 

Just now, Tim Miles*Alum said:

But let’s be serious since I won’t be back on here after tonight. What do you guys really expect from a college football state without a single pro sports team? You’ve got 3 D1 basketball programs in a state with 1.9 million people. Your football has been much above respectable in a decade outside of 1 season where they choked vs Texas. You think a revolving door of coaches is the answer? Miles has had 7 years to undo 50 years of bad basketball with a couple decent seasons sprinkled in. 

He's no Danny Nee.

• Plus1 1

Overlandpark maybe. No way you live in Kansas City and say the demographics are the same. That’s just silly talk. 

Ever been around Omaha? KC is obviously a lot bigger than Omaha but they aren't that much different. Just depends on where you are at in each metro. Rest of KS is similar to rest of Nebraska. Not many big differences. 

3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Most of Kansas City is in Missouri.

Again, that just shows how little diversity there is in Nebraska

Just now, Wunderkind said:

Ever been around Omaha? KC is obviously a lot bigger than Omaha but they aren't that much different. Just depends on where you are at in each metro. Rest of KS is similar to rest of Nebraska. Not many big differences. 

I live in North Omaha. 

Just now, Wunderkind said:

Kansas is a populace bursting at the seams with culture, and diversity. Haven't you been listening?!

7 minutes ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

I like how you've ran out of ways to defend Miles, so you've resorted to multiple attacks on our football program.:lol:

1 minute ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

Compared to Nebraska it might as well be London

:facepalm: I live near the Kansas border, and I'm in state enough... It might as well be Nebraska.

4 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I like how you've ran out of ways to defend Miles, so you've resorted to multiple attacks on our football program.:lol:

:facepalm:

Well bashing your historically bad basketball program would defeat the purpose of me defending miles. So I had to tip toe around the obvious and go after your heart. End game, miles has and will continue to improve your basketball culture if allowed. If not, I’ll be supporting him at his next stop and messing with their message board once every 7 years or so

You mean the guy Nebraska fired with 3 years left after being their best coach? (Has to google the name) Probes my point about you Husker fans. No brains

Listen. I'm sorry the Nebraska fan base rightly thinks your former coach sucks. He's a really nice guy, which to be frank, is why he's lasted this long. We all liked him, and wanted it to work, but it just hasn't. He's had more than enough time to get the job done, and he's failed. Simple.

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

Well bashing your historically bad basketball program would defeat the purpose of me defending miles. So I had to tip toe around the obvious and go after your heart. End game, miles has and will continue to improve your basketball culture if allowed. If not, I’ll be supporting him at his next stop and messing with their message board once every 7 years or so

Check out the Football forum. We're all well aware how bad the football program has been. We don't need some Timmy Miles blowhard to come on here and tell us what we already know.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Listen. I'm sorry the Nebraska fan base rightly thinks your former coach sucks. He's a really nice guy, which to be frank, is why he's lasted this long. We all liked him, and wanted it to work, but it just hasn't. He's had more than enough time to get the job done, and he's failed. Simple.

Way to try and save face after falling on it with your Danny Nee comment.

Check out the Football forum. We're all well aware how bad the football program has been. We don't need some Timmy Miles blowhard to come on here and tell us what we already know.

Honestly I couldn’t tell. You guys still sounded like you were going to the playoffs after your little run at the end of the season.

Kansas is a populace bursting at the seams with culture, and diversity. Haven't you been listening?!

LOL I'm in a good mood and having fun with the troll. Was going to point out his contradictory basketball statement from earlier but I am going to be up early. Gotta thank Tim Alum for some entertainment. I hope that Miles can pull it together and the team does well. Like Riley, Miles seems to be a good guy. Good news is I'm sure he's made millions and will get a new gig if canned.