Tim Miles Hot Seat Watch

12 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yes, there’s a site that shows the record and number of NBA players each coach produced.... no one even close to Nee. His last two years were pathetic but he would’ve rebounded far better than the next three staffs.

Its been pretty sad since then.

6 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Yes, there’s a site that shows the record and number of NBA players each coach produced.... no one even close to Nee. His last two years were pathetic but he would’ve rebounded far better than the next three staffs.

Its been pretty sad since then.

I had season tickets during the Nee years.  A lot of people gave up their tickets for the same reason you see now.   There was a couple of years where there were good state players when he coached and they played street ball.   There were no Xs & Os.  In fact, he lost the good state players to Kansas.

53 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I had season tickets during the Nee years.  A lot of people gave up their tickets for the same reason you see now.   There was a couple of years where there were good state players when he coached and they played street ball.   There were no Xs & Os.  In fact, he lost the good state players to Kansas.

You mean those good state players that they made Collier recruit... who later transferred to Nebr Wesleyan and other similar schools? Danny wasn’t perfect but he was better than the next three.

Remember how we tried to hire Bill Self?

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

You mean those good state players that they made Collier recruit... who later transferred to Nebr Wesleyan and other similar schools? Danny wasn’t perfect but he was better than the next three.

The quality of players in the state has changed dramatically over the years.  Back in the early- to mid-90s when there were a lot of legit Power 5 recruits in the state, Nebraska was barely getting any of them.  Later on when we were actually trying to get some of them, the quality and quantity had dropped dramatically.

31 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Hoiberg played for the Wolves and everything I have heard is they fired Thibs for Fred.

Hoiberg will be the next wolves coach if he wants the job. 

Frost and Freddy would be too much for Lincoln to handle...I agree that he will take the T wolves job if he wants it