Tim Miles Hot Seat Watch

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Neither was his wife, as she was sleeping with some of the players.

1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

You mean those good state players that they made Collier recruit... who later transferred to Nebr Wesleyan and other similar schools? Danny wasn’t perfect but he was better than the next three.

Remember how we tried to hire Bill Self?

Yeah...NU and everyone else tried hiring self...The Illinois job was just a bit better!

44 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I wish they would have kept Thibs and made roster adjustments to fit his coaching.

Thibs is a great defensive minded coach, but I think he fits best as an assistant; he burns his players out far too quickly. He went to the "Tim Mile's School for Playing Your Starters Far Too Much". 

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Neither was his wife, as she was sleeping with some of the players.

I know. I think the extracurricular stuff had more to do with his leaving than anything. Seems to be a running theme at Nebraska. They should just require all coaches and  associates to be saints.

21 hours ago, Toe said:

Is there an echo in here? :blink:

Sorry. No idea what is going in there. I posted at 7:30 this morning on the way out the door and didn’t come back online for over 6 hours so can’t for the life of me figure out the repeat post. I’m guessing the internet thought it was such an incredible thought it had to run it twice. 

• Plus1 1