Tim Miles Hot Seat Watch

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

No, Moos is not going to have a problem dropping the hammer.

Do you know Moos personally? How are you so sure? Just wondering because, like I've said a million times, I'm not advocating for anything because I don't know anything about the coaches we could possibly get and doubt anyone on these message boards does either. So far all I've heard is the internet expert's list of this years mid-major coaches who were the best at pummeling cupcakes. Haven't heard about Billy Gillispie coming to town yet.

8 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Do you know Moos personally? How are you so sure? Just wondering because, like I've said a million times, I'm not advocating for anything because I don't know anything about the coaches we could possibly get and doubt anyone on these message boards does either. So far all I've heard is the internet expert's list of this years mid-major coaches who were the best at pummeling cupcakes. Haven't heard about Billy Gillispie coming to town yet.

I’m not going to Keyboard Warrior with you.

Im not picking a coach.  I think we’ve seen what Miles can do.  I suppose some will be satisfied with that.  Im not.

14 hours ago, Hayseed said:

You do realize you're on a message board right? They are kinda meant for speculation & fanaticism.

• Plus1 3

On 3/21/2019 at 10:52 PM, RednWhite said:

The crickets from Coach Frost throughout the season on social media is in stark contrast to the interaction he had with the VB program during their run.

Was he supposed to congratulate them on being bad?

On 3/15/2019 at 11:15 PM, seaofred92 said:

lol, set it back from what? We've already never won a tournament game.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1