*** Official Ohio State Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

What would I do?  I dont have an answer for that, i'm also not being paid over half a mil a year to figure it out, thats his job, he needs to figure it out.  I don't offer up excuses for my boss, he shouldn't either, whats your excuse other than "we don't have the players"?  Scheme with what you have and change it up if it's not working, I haven't seen much changed up to fit our guys strengths as of yet, we just go through the motions.

Wtf are our strengths? Go ahead, because I couldn’t tell you a single one

1 minute ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

What would I do?  I dont have an answer for that, i'm also not being paid over half a mil a year to figure it out, thats his job, he needs to figure it out.  I don't offer up excuses for my boss, he shouldn't either, whats your excuse other than "we don't have the players"?  Scheme with what you have and change it up if it's not working, I haven't seen much changed up to fit our guys strengths as of yet, we just go through the motions.

Anyone with any football knowledge knows that you can't scheme when you dont have any talent at any of the positions.  What is this team's strength?  I wanna know, I mean you obviously think it's on chin.  You obviously must have a wide array of knowledge to be able to criticize the scheme so let's hear your input.  Don't use the "I don't know" excuse because you obviously think the scheme is flawed.