*** Official Ohio State Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Doesn't matter what I say, you have your mind set into the excuse we dont have the players, nothing I can state will change your mind on that because you only have the excuse "we dont have the players".  You argue and argue but you always stick with it's the players, so we'll just agree to disagree and call it a day.  I know i'd get fired if I always had an excuse, i'm sure you would as well, my boss would say "make it work".

I'm just asking what you would do to change it.  What tweaks would you make?  What are our strengths?  You're over here criticizing chinander in his first year so I'm assuming you would have suggestions?  If you're so set on chinander being the problem then you should state why instead of dodging every question.  I've explained why I think it's personnel (We have no good pass rushers, our lbs aren't fast so they can't play man nor are they good at zone, our secondary is not good in coverage.  This isn't madden, you can't expect them to automatically be good because of a new coach.  Also, why are you saying it's chinander when you can't explain why his scheme his bad or what our strengths are.  You never even mentioned how'd you tweaks his system yet you know it's mostly on chinander? Hm.