*** Official Ohio State Game Thread ***

Mavric

This is the most satisfying half of Nebraska Football that I have witnessed in a very long time. It includes several examples of the kind of mistake that would usually bury this team mentally. The defense is playing hard. Winning some and losing some. They are forcing those turnovers. I guess "just making Ohio State punt" is overrated. Who knew?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, Lonestar_Husker said:

This is the most satisfying half of Nebraska Football that I have witnessed in a very long time. It includes several examples of the kind of mistake that would usually bury this team mentally. The defense is playing hard. Winning some and losing some. They are forcing those turnovers. I guess "just making Ohio State punt" is overrated. Who knew?

All the complaints about the D are forgiven if we force two turnovers per half.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Here the deal.  I don’t doubt OSU comes out of half playing with their hair on fire.  Probably will be their best drive of the game.  All I want to see is the defense make them earn every yard.  Not some four play eating up huge chunks of yards drive that ends quickly giving the Buckeyes some swag.  Make them feel it for every yard they get 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, olddominionhusker said:

If we get a stop to start and go down and score then I would expect a big shift

As several people have posted, it will be interesting to see the halftime adjustments. I am also interested to see who will be OSU QB in the 2nd half. Does Haskins' shoulder swell up during halftime? I prefer an 80% Haskins to their backup. By the way, can the backup QB run?

Just now, MichiganDad3 said:

As several people have posted, it will be interesting to see the halftime adjustments. I am also interested to see who will be OSU QB in the 2nd half. Does Haskins' shoulder swell up during halftime? I prefer an 80% Haskins to their backup. By the way, can the backup QB run?

I’m continuing to operate under the assumption that we need to score every time we get the ball. Those underneath plays are still wide open and we aren’t going to get a fumble every series

1 minute ago, MichiganDad3 said:

Tate can run, and he can run well.  I believe Martell is the backup.