Re: Women Don’t Falsify Rape Charges

Committee investigators began investigating Ms. Munro-Leighton’s allegations. Given her relatively unique name, Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a left-wing activist; (2) is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky.

In short, during the Committee’s time-sensitive investigation of allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Munro-Leighton submitted a fabricated allegation, which diverted Committee resources. When questioned by Committee investigators she admitted it was false, a “ploy,” and a “tactic.” She was opposed to Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

YES THEY DO

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Are we still pointing out all the women Bert Kavanaugh didn't rape?

No, we’re taking apart the nonsensical claim that all women who claim rape are survivors who must be believed...because women never lie about being raped.

I thought that was self-explanatory. I can use smaller words if that would be helpful.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

But it is a real story of a woman fabricating a bogus claim.

Yes. Women. Don't falsify rape charges. You will likely be found out, you hurt the cause of real rape survivors, and 'winning' isn't worth lying and losing all integrity.

Also. Men. Don't rape women. Also. Men. Don't come up with make believe hoaxes that accuse other men of rape.

Also. Everybody. Be consistent in the things you disapprove of and are outraged by, regardless of which team or side or tribe or ideology is committing them. 

Also. Everybody. If you are clearly on a side, and your common defense of your side is that the other side that you hate and think is a joke does the same things as your sides, then that just makes you equally as s#!tty as the side you think is bad.

• Plus1 3

Just now, Ric Flair said:

No, we’re taking apart the nonsensical claim that all women who claim rape are survivors who must be believed...because women never lie about being raped.

I thought that was self-explanatory. I can use smaller words if that would be helpful.

People aren't making this claim. You're propping this claim up to argue against, but it's not a claim held by your opposition the way you think it is. I'd offer to also use small words to help you out, but It seems small words are hard for you because you obviously entirely miss the point of the phrase 'believe women'.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

we’re taking apart the nonsensical claim that all women who claim rape are survivors who must be believed

Nobody disagrees with this. We're all old enough to remember the Duke rape case.  In fact, we've discussed it here many times.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I can use smaller words if that would be helpful.

Please do. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Nobody disagrees with this. We're all old enough to remember the Duke rape case.  In fact, we've discussed it here many times.

Please do. Thanks!

Yet everyone on the left has been shrieking about how women never lie and we must BELIEVE ALL SURVIVORS for months now.

I don’t think any of the clowns who decided Kavanaugh was guilty without evidence based on the argument that women never lie has been able to wrap their heads around the clear evidence that women have lied and do lie.

• Plus1 2