B1G Week 10

Mavric

14 hours ago, brophog said:

Fitz has failing to success down to a science.

15 hours ago, Mavric said:

"Great coach"

Eh. They wound up losing by two scores so I'm not sure how much it matters. I do see the point you're making though, Mavric.

I wish these threads would get more comments; surprised they don't. I'm really looking forward to Michigan/Ohio State. I agree with Sam's assessment, and the comments from a couple weeks ago by Finebaum at ESPN saying Meyer "looks lost" seem accurate. 

I'd like to see Michigan get into the playoff and beat Notre Dame in a rematch in the first playoff game, that would be kind of cool.

• Plus1 1

MIchigan lost their backup QB Dylan McCaffrey with a broken collar bone when he was in just running out the clock. He stayed in after the hit that broke it.  He ran one more play, flinched as he handed off the ball, and walked off the field before the fnial keel down. I am bummed for this kid. Michigan is playing Rutgers next week. He probably would have played the 2nd and 3rd quarters. I bet NU gests a similar gem in Luke McCaffery. 

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, nic said:

MIchigan lost their backup QB Dylan McCaffrey with a broken collar bone when he was in just running out the clock. He stayed in after the hit that broke it.  He ran one more play, flinched as he handed off the ball, and walked off the field before the fnial keel down. I am bummed for this kid. Michigan is playing Rutgers next week. He probably would have played the 2nd and 3rd quarters. I bet NU gests a similar gem in Luke McCaffery. 

Yea, really bummed about it, he could use the reps and would have loved to see what he can do, he looks like a total stud. That whole family is just an amazing gene pool of athletics though, so if you get one from that tree he should be something special.