Do We Win Out?

15 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Is there a chance of bowl if they get to 5?

I have a topic going about this. There's a very slim chance but I update it every week. In 2016 2 5 win teams went to a bowl game, and in 2017 no 5 win teams went to a bowl game.

There are 78 available spots. If there aren't enough 6+ win teams then it goes by APR, and we have these teams ahead of us in APR (that don't already have 6 wins):

image.png.e7febe42ca468931dde0fa0c324c0955.png

There are a couple teams tied with us but I don't keep track of them because Nebraska would be picked over them in any bowl game.

8 minutes ago, KazLong said:

Lets be real Husker fans travel. The bowls want tourist money for there cities and tickets sold if we go 5 we will go bowling imho, not an expert or even educated in this just my gut. 

The bowls don’t get to just pick a team even if they want to. To get in with 5 a few things have to line up. The bowls aren’t just allowed to pick a team based on the things you mentioned. They should be able to IMO because they are the ones putting up the money but it doesn’t work that way.