Do We Win Out?

2 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

i'd be happy with 2-1. not real concerned with bowl games at this point. frost has work to do recruiting as soon as the season is over.

I’m with you. As much as the bowl practices would have helped, it could be better for the coaches do go out recruiting in December and the players recharge their batteries for winter conditioning (especially with the team playing 12 straight games).

23 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Do you have multiple personalities. In one thread you are making posts that you can’t trust Frost to win any Big Ten games, but then you make this post where you expect NU to win out. I almost think you are just making this post to be even more fake mad if NU does lose one of the last 3 games. 

Never said that- Find it before you spew.  You are hyper sensitive

• Plus1 1

Start by going 1-0 next week. Can this team continue to win the ones they are supposed to, like their other two wins. Illinois is coming in high after replicating our game against Minnesota pretty much.

Let's beat A.J. Bush then get on to the two tougher ones.

That said I think 2-1. This mark would also give me a good deal of optimism heading into the office season.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, spurs1990 said:

Start by going 1-0 next week. Can this team continue to win the ones they are supposed to, like their other two wins. Illinois is coming in high after replicating our game against Minnesota pretty much.

Let's beat A.J. Bush then get on to the two tougher ones.

That said I think 2-1. This mark would also give me a good deal of optimism heading into the office season.

I agree. 2-1 seems realistic. 3-0 would be ecstatic though. I think i'll end up being optimistic no matter what though lol.

3 hours ago, HuskerPowerVA said:

I think if we match yesterday's intensity without the disastrous mistakes there is no reason we can't run the table.  However, the beauty of college football is there are no guarantees.  Except for perhaps Alabama being unbeatable unfortunately.  

Without the disastrous mistakes? That's what this team is built on.   QB making high school decisions at critical junctures, special teams kicking the ball backwards.   No run blitzing when they are clearly going to run the ball.  

13 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I have a topic going about this. There's a very slim chance but I update it every week. In 2016 2 5 win teams went to a bowl game, and in 2017 no 5 win teams went to a bowl game.

There are 78 available spots. If there aren't enough 6+ win teams then it goes by APR, and we have these teams ahead of us in APR (that don't already have 6 wins):

image.png.e7febe42ca468931dde0fa0c324c0955.png

There are a couple teams tied with us but I don't keep track of them because Nebraska would be picked over them in any bowl game.

Any clue where we are at for number of teams qualified already?