Do We Win Out?

I’m just grateful my number one team is N, and we have an innovative head coach with a great offensive mind. I feel good we can get our offense going against IA and to a little lesser extent with MS — yes we could defeat both. If N can force IA into a track meet, they won’t outscore us. I see Iowa with a pretty good D but with an old-fashioned and very uncreative offense. I’m glad Kirk Ferenz is not our coach.  

15 hours ago, olddominionhusker said:

I hope we can paint the stadium in Iowa red. That fan base is in full meltdown right now. Would love to see a half empty stadium in the 3rd Q with the remaining fans wearing red!!!

I'll be there with the iowegian in-laws. Bought myself separate tickets from them as they like to chat and gossip the entire game.

Edit: fixed typo

14 hours ago, olddominionhusker said:

I hope we can paint the stadium in Iowa red. That fan base is in full meltdown right now. Would love to see a half empty stadium in the 3rd Q with the remaining fans wearing red!!!

Their fans are already afraid of Nebraska filling Kinnick. 

On the whole, Iowa still has appreciably better stats than we do but you don't need those to tell that Nebraska is a much different team now (than the one some thought could have lost to Akron).  Add in the fact that our own mistakes were largely our undoing in recent years against the Hawkeyes and I'm optimistic.