Martinez Top-Rated B1G QB This Week

Mavric

15 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I thought the defense played ok against Ohio State. It forced turnovers and made a number of needed stops when the offense was sputtering in the 2nd half. I expected Ohio State to rack up near 50 points yesterday. 

Totally agree. We saw glimpses of what its supposed to look like on defense and that has me hopeful for the future with Chin coordinating. I think having Domann at LB makes a big difference for us. He was playing Griffin-like Saturday before he got knicked up. We seemed to drop off once he came out. 

• Plus1 2
49 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I thought the defense played ok against Ohio State. It forced turnovers and made a number of needed stops when the offense was sputtering in the 2nd half. I expected Ohio State to rack up near 50 points yesterday. 

I’ll take that game from the defense. Good enough to win most games with our O. Chin’s preferred style seems to be a ball hawking defense that looks for splash plays. They will give up some yards though. Only concern would be does that style work in Big 10? We shall see, but it sure as hell beats watching the bend then break style we saw the last few years