Nebrasketball Game #1: Mississippi Valley State- November 6- 7:00pm (BTN+)

What Will The Game Result Be?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. What Will The Game Result Be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • MVSU win by single digits
    • MVSU win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 01:34 AM

I only listened to the game, so that highlight package was nice.

I might be wrong on Nana Akenten. Seems like he took full advantage of who we were playing but still nice to see him light it up. 

Thorir put together a highlight tape for when he transfers at the end of the season. I still think he just looks a bit too slow for this level.

Saw very little of Heiman but Pavelka seemed high on him. He has to put weight/muscle on but he has some offensive skill that is exciting.

Overrall it was nice to see them just blow a bad teams doors off. Obviously this game means nothing but still nice to have.

2 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I only listened to the game, so that highlight package was nice.

I might be wrong on Nana Akenten. Seems like he took full advantage of who we were playing but still nice to see him light it up. 

Thorir put together a highlight tape for when he transfers at the end of the season. I still think he just looks a bit too slow for this level.

Saw very little of Heiman but Pavelka seemed high on him. He has to put weight/muscle on but he has some offensive skill that is exciting.

Overrall it was nice to see them just blow a bad teams doors off. Obviously this game means nothing but still nice to have.

Thor surprised me.  Even with his lack of speed, I think we will get some playing time.  I was happy to see Watson start the year off with confidence.

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Thor surprised me.  Even with his lack of speed, I think we will get some playing time.  I was happy to see Watson start the year off with confidence.

The few passes I saw it looks like he has taken to the idea of being a distributor. Thorir shooting motion seems really long and drawn out from what i saw. He seems to like to drive to the hoop which might allow him to create more shots if guys think he might attack the rim.

45 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

The few passes I saw it looks like he has taken to the idea of being a distributor. Thorir shooting motion seems really long and drawn out from what i saw. He seems to like to drive to the hoop which might allow him to create more shots if guys think he might attack the rim.

On his post game radio show Miles said Thor's playing time will be determined by his willingness to play defense.