Spartan visiting Lincoln/Memorial Stadium for the first time

Just get in the Haymarket area, and you won’t have trouble finding what you are looking for. Food, drink, crazy fun people. I am not aware of any visiting fans from other institutions ever leaving here feeling it wasn’t one of the best venues in the BIG. 

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy. 

42 minutes ago, msuspartan said:

Wut? Solid academics and great athletic programs, maybe the best state in the US, please - feel sorry for me..

Gameweek bump. Any more suggestions welcome - any late night food/booze place for Friday?

Hop cat in the railyard. If you like craft type beer like I do, I live near Longmont and enjoy all the CO breweries, go there. I had a vanilla bean ale that was phenomenal at hop cat a couple weeks ago.

Late night drunk food recommendations: 

• De Leons is great Mexican fast food chain that is family run. Chicken burrito, hashbrown burrito, you can't go wrong there.
  • Ali Baba's off of O street is excellent drunk food. Get the Z Plate, and don't forget the Shakey Shakey.
  • The Watering Hole on O street has pretty good wings

Like everybody else said the Haymarket/Railyard will have the most action with bars and restaurants all over the place. It's where people out of school go to party on a weekend night. O street is the other option for tons of bars. It's usually geared more towards the college crowd, but on gamedays you'll see all ages, from 21 to 71.

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

Late night drunk food recommendations: 

• De Leons is great Mexican fast food chain that is family run. Chicken burrito, hashbrown burrito, you can't go wrong there.
  • Ali Baba's off of O street is excellent drunk food. Get the Z Plate, and don't forget the Shakey Shakey.
  • The Watering Hole on O street has pretty good wings

Like everybody else said the Haymarket/Railyard will have the most action with bars and restaurants all over the place. It's where people out of school go to party on a weekend night. O street is the other option for tons of bars. It's usually geared more towards the college crowd, but on gamedays you'll see all ages, from 21 to 71.

I'd like to add C Berry's to the list of late night drunk food. 

• Plus1 2