Sign in to follow this  
Mavric

Next 7 Games

Huskers Play Illinois Twice in the Next Seven Games  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think we’ll go 8-0 over the next 8 but I’d never bet it.

I also hope we don’t circle the Ohio State game. Last time we did that Texas beat us. 

• Plus1 7

2 hours ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

We will not play Illinois twice over the next seven games. We will play Colorado twice though. 

The initial post shows NU plays Illinois twice in the next 7 games. NU only plays Colorado once. 

3 hours ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

We will not play Illinois twice over the next seven games. We will play Colorado twice though. 

Drunk or high? 

9 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The initial post shows NU plays Illinois twice in the next 7 games. NU only plays Colorado once. 

8 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Drunk or high? 

The prediction was we would get a 5-7 bowl game. Then Illinois would be our eighth game, so we wouldn't play them twice in the next seven. Then who would we play in a bowl? Thought it would be awesome if we got paired with them for a rematch similar to 2010 with Washington.  It wasn't drunk or high just really unlikely, but still possible. 

2 hours ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

The prediction was we would get a 5-7 bowl game. Then Illinois would be our eighth game, so we wouldn't play them twice in the next seven. Then who would we play in a bowl? Thought it would be awesome if we got paired with them for a rematch similar to 2010 with Washington.  It wasn't drunk or high just really unlikely, but still possible. 

So you're predicting we would play CU in a bowl game? 

I wouldn't mind that, actually. 

17 minutes ago, Moos is Loos said:

5-2. we arent beating michigan st and iowa this year

We need an upset to feel better during the off season, preferably Iowa.

On 11/6/2018 at 6:27 PM, Redux said:

Interesting, 84HuskerLaw says only 4.  I would love to hear a detailed explanation why?

tenor.gif

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 8

Remaining 3 games:

-Illinois -- NE wins -- see other thread on this subject.  I think Martinez will continue to grow - should go wild.

-Mich St.  - Will try to put NE in a box, and should succeed, BUT watch for MSU turnovers.  NE loses.

-Iowa -- Watch the NW-IA game closely.  If IA loses, they pack it in and NE beats IA.  Otherwise, NE runs into a buzz-saw on Black Friday.

45 minutes ago, grapevine7 said:

Remaining 3 games:

-Illinois -- NE wins -- see other thread on this subject.  I think Martinez will continue to grow - should go wild.

-Mich St.  - Will try to put NE in a box, and should succeed, BUT watch for MSU turnovers.  NE loses.

-Iowa -- Watch the NW-IA game closely.  If IA loses, they pack it in and NE beats IA.  Otherwise, NE runs into a buzz-saw on Black Friday.

Iowa wont pack anything in

13 hours ago, Moos is Loos said:

Iowa wont pack anything in

I would love for Iowa to lose to Illinois next week and I think that’s possible. If we beat MSU, we should be the favorite in the Iowa game. 

That would also mean we won 5 of our last 6 and Iowa loses their last 5. 

I like that. 

• Plus1 1

On 11/7/2018 at 5:06 AM, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

38EB960A-CBBF-480A-A442-73D176BF3395.jpeg

• Plus1 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would love for Iowa to lose to Illinois next week and I think that’s possible. If we beat MSU, we should be the favorite in the Iowa game. 

I like that. 

Maybe iowa has packed in lol

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I like that. 

If that happens, and that's a big IF - i think we should be aholes and padlock a fridge of beer until Iowa wins a game.