Will our democracy survive Trump?

Will our Democracy survive Trump?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 3/2/2022 at 6:32 PM, NM11046 said:

No words ... they don't even know enough to just be quiet.

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

stupid america GIF

I am dumbfounded every day that anyone, ANYONE, would identify themself as a Trump supporter. Every single one that ever speaks, EVERY ONE, comes off exactly like this dips#!t. How embarrassing to align with and admit that, yes, you are that stupid. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
16 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I am dumbfounded every day that anyone, ANYONE, would identify themself as a Trump supporter. Every single one that ever speaks, EVERY ONE, comes off exactly like this dips#!t. How embarrassing to align with and admit that, yes, you are that stupid. 

There's enough self-awareness there to deny being his supporter, though. Most people here won't admit they voted for TFG in 2020 - despite the fact that he got more votes than 2016. 

They know who they're voting for, and what kind of guy he is. They care enough not to receive the public scrutiny such a vote would get them, but they don't care enough to have the integrity to vote for someone else. 

• Plus1 1
49 minutes ago, knapplc said:

There's enough self-awareness there to deny being his supporter, though. Most people here won't admit they voted for TFG in 2020 - despite the fact that he got more votes than 2016. 

They know who they're voting for, and what kind of guy he is. They care enough not to receive the public scrutiny such a vote would get them, but they don't care enough to have the integrity to vote for someone else. 

This.  This is what makes it hard to have an honest conversation about who we are and what we believe in. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Believe me.  I live around way too many people who PROUDLY say they voted for Trump in 2020.

59 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Believe me.  I live around way too many people who PROUDLY say they voted for Trump in 2020.

And it probably doesn't affect them in the least that his former aides are saying he would have pulled us out of NATO if he hadn't lost to President Biden.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1