JUCO LB Amare Barno [Virginia Tech - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The turnover purse.

Follow up- that was everything and more for an environment. 

We should only recruit guys with “corn” or “barn” or “bean” or “farm” or “cow” in their name. 

1 hour ago, FaithfulHusker said:

A 6'6 LB that can move and tackle in open space? Also looks like a 3 for3 kid, yeah I hope we go after this kid.

I think his film looks really good. He's out in coverage, blitzed pretty well, tackling in open spaces, fast, and has a wide wingspan. I would take him.

• Plus1 1

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Look better than Mathis?

Mathis looks faster off the edge, but this kid's size is highly desirable in my untrained opinion. Considering our issues at LB all year and the fact he's a 3 for 3, I could see taking both if  Lloyd Summerall III doesn't end up N. 

24 minutes ago, theknife said:

Mathis looks faster off the edge, but this kid's size is highly desirable in my untrained opinion. Considering our issues at LB all year and the fact he's a 3 for 3, I could see taking both if  Lloyd Summerall III doesn't end up N. 

I think you take all 3 regardless if you are able to, we have plenty of scholarships and we need bodies 

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO LB Amare Barno [Virginia Tech - Signed LOI]