OLB Quandarrius Robinson [Alabama - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

26 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 4/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, BigRedBuster said:

I take it as "different than he could have imagined it being".  Eye opening maybe.  Which, would be good.

I always partly read it as Lincoln is a modern city and the University of Nebraska is a metropolitan campus.  The stadium isn't in the middle of a giant corn field as the media promos on national television sometimes like to portray.

• Plus1 2

58 minutes ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

I always partly read it as Lincoln is a modern city and the University of Nebraska is a metropolitan campus.  The stadium isn't in the middle of a giant corn field as the media promos on national television sometimes like to portray.

Agreed...it is way more of a city campus than people that have never seen it would imagine.

4 hours ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Hey, regardless ... I think it would be pretty cool if a football stadium was in the middle of a corn field ... especially if you have a bunch of fresh corn being roasted on grills.  :-)

That baseball field in Field of Dreams looked  very stunning in the midst of the corn.  :-)  I get your point though.

20 hours ago, BigRedN said:

Hey, regardless ... I think it would be pretty cool if a football stadium was in the middle of a corn field ... especially if you have a bunch of fresh corn being roasted on grills.  :-)

That baseball field in Field of Dreams looked  very stunning in the midst of the corn.  :-)  I get your point though.

Image result for sometimes when I think you couldn't get any dumber gif

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Quandarrius Robinson [Alabama - Signed LOI]