You know everytime a new poster comes on here and starts a new thread, I think about what a wasted opportunity it was.

I mean all those years ago I could've started out with a positive plus 1 to post count ratio and been able to reflect on the "better days."

Look at my ratio now. It's terrible. I'm a horrible poster and I'll never once know what it's like to be temporarily viewed as a good poster.

Right now Mr. Snerdly is up there with Tuff Tiger. Nothing but gold posts.

Sigh....I don't even remember what my first post was. Probably something meaningless like "fire Callahan please" or "why can't they shoot those shirts up higher?"

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
On 11/10/2018 at 4:43 PM, Mrsnerdly55 said:

Hello.  Been reading here quite a while and figured I would join.  Pretty good game.  Long way to go but they have come a long way.  I think it is possible they could win the rest of the games with a few breaks but if they don't at least they are on the right path.

Ozigbo really looks like a different player than last year.  Good luck to him and the rest of the team.

Welcome to the board,  great place to learn, lurk and listen (ok read), and emote/speculate and commentate.

Welcome, unusual name, but if you took your name from Rush Limbaugh’s show, or are the real Snerdly, good luck in the P & R forum. :thumbs

I would bet Moriane caught the Snerdly name, amiright, Moraine?  Not that you listen to it, but have heard the name. 

5 minutes ago, TAKODA said:

Welcome, unusual name, but if you took your name from Rush Limbaugh’s show, or are the real Snerdly, good luck in the P & R forum. :thumbs

I would bet Moriane caught the Snerdly name, amiright, Moraine?  Not that you listen to it, but have heard the name. 

No. Rush Limbaugh is listened to in my abode but not where I can hear it.

OK, well, as I drive from one place to another, I listen to the radio and Rush is always on one of the rural channels. I have never cared for his chest thumping “I am better than thou” attitude, thus, his program is not on my favorites list. Maybe others like him, and maybe there is reason, but once I heard how good he was “from his own mouth”, I took an instant dislike. :dunno My loss, I guess.