Nebraska v Michigan State: 11 am on FOX

seaofred92

Michigan State hasn't scored more than 24 points in their last six games, which they've done once, and they're averaging 16 points per game in that span.

Nebraska hasn't scored less than 24 points in their last six games, and they're averaging 40 points per game in that span.

The defenses are the key. Nebraska's is leaky. Sparty's is solid, but not great. 

Still, if it's a game in the fourth quarter, I'd rather have Nebraska's offense down by five and needing a TD drive to win than have Sparty's offense in the same scenario.

• Plus1 4

2 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

I think we at least have a fighting chance to win out.

I'm very confident going into the last 2 games.  NU is trending up while Sparty and the Herkeyes are trending down.  I said before the beginning of this season that NU would be playing it's best football at the end of the season, and we are seeing that come to a fruition.

34 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I'm very confident going into the last 2 games.  NU is trending up while Sparty and the Herkeyes are trending down.  SCOTT FROST said before the beginning of this season that NU would be playing it's best football at the end of the season, and we are seeing that come to a fruition.