Nebraska v Michigan State: 11 am on FOX

seaofred92

This has to be a near record for 11a games right?  I personally love the 11a starts although I totally get that a 230p or later start is much better for recruiting purposes.  I'm sure the bars don't love the early start either.

NU is catching MSU at a near perfect time.  While their defense is still extremely salty their offense is awful.  If NU can jump on them early, a 14+ point victory is not out of the picture.  I'm hoping to be able to get NU as a less than FG favorite.

24 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

This has to be a near record for 11a games right?  I personally love the 11a starts although I totally get that a 230p or later start is much better for recruiting purposes.  I'm sure the bars don't love the early start either.

NU is catching MSU at a near perfect time.  While their defense is still extremely salty their offense is awful.  If NU can jump on them early, a 14+ point victory is not out of the picture.  I'm hoping to be able to get NU as a less than FG favorite.

Yeah, I would imagine the bars hate it...I am sure 2:30 is the time that bars want...you get the before/during/after crowd and you still get the college crowd at night.

• Plus1 1

I personally like these early games better than any other time slot mostly because I'm old and it is better for scheduling weekend/family activities for the most part. But even moreso, this Husker team seemingly performs better in the early games compared to our opponents, which has not always been the case.

33 minutes ago, Ulty said:

I personally like these early games better than any other time slot mostly because I'm old and it is better for scheduling weekend/family activities for the most part. But even moreso, this Husker team seemingly performs better in the early games compared to our opponents, which has not always been the case.

Agreed. Plus I like feeling like there's still a lot of daylight left to get things done.

Great.:bang  Fox cfb broadcasts are the absolute worst. The tOSU game broadcast 2 weeks ago was simply horrible. Announcers, camera work and direction, pregame show, Dean f’n Blandino talking out his a$$ about reviews.......all of it. I’ll be so glad when we finally climb up the hierarchy a bit and aren’t subjected to so many 11AM starts with D team announcers.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

15 minutes ago, desertshox said:

Yay, fox. The channel i no longer get because my cable company is absolutely worthless. And cant even watch it online because fox doesnt acknowledge my cable company. I love living in small town nebraska.

Get yourself a decent OTA antenna.  Regular Fox isn't a cable only offering - it should be available with a standard antenna, that is, if you're within x miles of a broadcast tower.  https://www.antennasdirect.com/transmitter-locator.html

• Fire 1
9 minutes ago, Redux said:

Sparty can't win a track race.  I haven't been scared of this game since I saw it on the schedule.  We win 40-20.

I'll have what you're having!  We have always played them tough.  In the past, we've had their number.  There defense if playing very well.  BUT we have scored over 30 points per game our last 5 outings.....Offensively, we can score.  To date, we have shown we are finally not just a one dimensional team.  Shut down the one, risk the other.  We have had better luck, IMHO, when we get Oz going.  I truly think our D will stop their O one more time than they stop ours.  Don't think they are built to win in a shoot out.

GBR!