Nebraska v Michigan State: 11 am on FOX

seaofred92

30 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Can't wait for a certain HB member to comment about the number of passes that Frost calls in this game and how he's not being criticized as much as other former NU playcallers.

Dang Frost and his WCO! Using the pass to setup the run game is stupid! Maybe that will help. :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sker4Ever said:

Some of the comments here are kind of stupid.

The reason Penn State fans "buy in" for the white out is because, at the very least, they have free pom poms in the stadium that the fans can grab on their way in. I believe they have to buy the tshirts but they might be in the stadium too. Not sure on that part. I think when Oregon does it they have the shirts and pom poms in the stands. That's what I recall from looking into it before.

If we wanted to do it, we could, but we'd probably need to give the stuff away as fans are coming in.

5 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Ugh, recruits aren't even going to make the beginning of the game and 11am is the worst for crowd rowdiness. It's nice that we get good tv coverage here but I'd rather have it on BTN if it's later. 

I think you’re interpreting Frost’s quote wrong. I’m under the impression several recruits will get there on time and 2 will arrive during the game.