Nebraska v Michigan State: 11 am on FOX

seaofred92

6 minutes ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

No,  maybe the sarcasm font is missing but Nebraska is at the bottom because the overall record is the worst of the three

Our overall record is worse, but what matters for conference standings is conference W/L, and the the tiebreaker is head-to-head results.  We should be ahead of Minnesota and Illinois.

I'm not saying ESPN hates us - they've been pumping sunshine for us since Frost was hired, really - but it's true their B1G West standings are incorrect.  (Also, see that Wisconsin is ranked behind Purdue, despite identical conference records and Wisconsin's superior overall record.)

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

No,  maybe the sarcasm font is missing but Nebraska is at the bottom because the overall record is the worst of the three

Why is Purdue listed ahead of Wisconsin?

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I hate 11:00 games. 

We we need to be better so we never have one again. 

I love them. Every Saturday is like Christmas morning. We shoild have 10am games. 

29 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I love them. Every Saturday is like Christmas morning. We shoild have 10am games. 

They are already 10 AM games where I live!  I think we need afternoon, and ideally night games for recruiting and to have the best atmosphere in the stadium for the team.  Memorial stadium shines at night. People don't go 100% nuts at 10 AM Moiraine!!! C'mon!  I bet you like 430 dinners at Country Kitchen too huh??? :lol:

43 minutes ago, runningblind said:

They are already 10 AM games where I live!  I think we need afternoon, and ideally night games for recruiting and to have the best atmosphere in the stadium for the team.  Memorial stadium shines at night. People don't go 100% nuts at 10 AM Moiraine!!! C'mon!  I bet you like 430 dinners at Country Kitchen too huh??? :lol:

Ok let’s make it 9am!

I’m only a morning person on game day. 

On 11/11/2018 at 10:31 AM, JJ Husker said:

Great.:bang  Fox cfb broadcasts are the absolute worst. The tOSU game broadcast 2 weeks ago was simply horrible. Announcers, camera work and direction, pregame show, Dean f’n Blandino talking out his a$$ about reviews.......all of it. I’ll be so glad when we finally climb up the hierarchy a bit and aren’t subjected to so many 11AM starts with D team announcers.

I hate to pat myself on the back for being correct but Fox delivered exactly what I expected. I guess the money they pay for the rights to broadcast these games is good but it would be really nice if the B1G would review things and hold the networks they’re taking money from to some sort of minimal acceptable standard. In the bannable words of ScottyIce, Fox cfb football broadcasts suck d***** d***s.

And joy of joys, we get them for the Iowa game too.