Ozigbo

Curious if anyone knows what his 40 time is now.  I read on the internet it used to be 4.7 but through hard work and a little weight reduction it is 4.5 something.  Don't know if this is right, you can read anything on the internet but he does look quite a bit faster than last year and what I think is more important has better moves.  No one ran him down on the 66 yard touchdown.  I think too much emphasis is placed on the 40 time.  It  has to be good but you don't have to be 4.3-4.4 to be an excellent back.  I believe Rozier was 4.5 something and in my opinion he was the best Nebraska ever had.  I don't think he got run down from behind too often.

• Plus1 1

Ill be interested to see this around draft time next year. He looks way faster and im not sure if it was the unis but he looks like he lost even a little more weight Saturday. I would think he runs a high 4.5 at like 215-220 lbs. Seemed like the last staff was fine with him just being a power back but thats a novelty in the nfl. The way he looks now is exactly how an nfl apb should look. 

I was watching the game with a buddy, and after the first 66 yard td, I commented that somewhere Riley is watching, thinking "holy moly, I didn't know he could run like that, gee wiz." 

Thinking about next year, we lose both Morgan and Zig. Although, I love having Morgan on the team, I'm ok with him moving on, because he's had a great career here. I feel for Zig though. He's showing what he's made of and looks like he's having a blast. His talents were so mismanaged by the last staff, he has to be wishing he had more time in the program. I really hope ge gets his due in the NFL next year. The kid deserves it.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

I was watching the game with a buddy, and after the first 66 yard td, I commented that somewhere Riley is watching, thinking "holy moly, I didn't know he could run like that, gee wiz." 

Thinking about next year, we lose both Morgan and Zig. Although, I love having Morgan on the team, I'm ok with him moving on, because he's had a great career here. I feel for Zig though. He's showing what he's made of and looks like he's having a blast. His talents were so mismanaged by the last staff, he has to be wishing he had more time in the program. I really hope ge gets his due in the NFL next year. The kid deserves it.

The thing that is the most irritating about the old staff is how they didn’t push guys and hold guys accountable in the weight room. They were slow, fat, weak, and out of shape. It took just one offseason for Ozigbo to get leaner and faster show off talent that most people (including me) didn’t think he had. 

• Plus1 4