National Media Love

seaofred92

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/gamedayfinal111018/gameday-final-kyler-heisman-ucf-cfp-more-fun-week-11-arguments

Nebraska has four losses this season by five points or fewer, which has made for a frustrating season, but it also has potentially covered up the real progress the Huskers have made. With a win over Illinois on Saturday, Nebraska moved to 3-7. With a few lucky breaks, they could have been 8-2, and the offense has hit 30 in five straight games now. Oklahoma is the only Power 5 team with a longer streak.

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, 4skers89 said:

This is the kind of national attention we need as opposed to the earlier “Frost winless at Nebraska” headlines that we had to hear for too long. Win at least 1 of the next 2 and people will drop the “I think” . They’ll know.

For sure.

Here's a prediction that I don't even think is that bold - As long as Martinez stays healthy over the next two years, I think in the 2021 recruiting class Frost will basically have his pick of the top dual threat quarterbacks in the country. Frost, Verduzco, and Martinez will give us a rep of being 'Mobile QB U.'

1 hour ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

Colin will get on board next year I guarantee it. It will be obvious where we're going and he's a huge bandwagon guy.

I’m gonna quote Tanner Farmer right now 

“If we’re not good enough for you then than we’re not good enough for you now”

• Plus1 1