Stanley Morgan v Illinois

seaofred92

Those setups that Frost and Walters work for where Stan just sprints downfield on a long slant are so amazing. If you would have told me at the start of the 2016 season that in 2018 we would have so much talent line up on offense to where we'd break a school record for most 450+ offensive yard games in a row I would have seriously s*** a brick.

24 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Thats the play he cleated himself on.  He wasn't the same after this play.

Yep.  I think you can see it (happens quick) at the very end of that clip where it looks like one of his feet almost starts to almost cross over and he knicks himself.  Probably with a lot more force than it looks like to the eye too I bet.  

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Yep.  I think you can see it (happens quick) at the very end of that clip where it looks like one of his feet almost starts to almost cross over and he knicks himself.  Probably with a lot more force than it looks like to the eye too I bet.  

When its cold and that cleat hits bone it friggin hurts.  I played soccer and I wore metals and lets just say you feel it for a week or 2.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1