Brohm gone?

OH HSKR FAN

9 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I can't fathom why any great coach who's already made a name for themselves would want to follow Saban at Alabama unless they're doubling his salary. But I would think it would still be tough to go when you're already making millions and you're the one who built/rebuilt the program you're at.

8 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Never say never if your alma mater and home state come a callin.  Frost to Nebraska. Brohm to Louisville.  Iowa males to bumblebee speedos.

Like moths to a flame.

Well, nevermind all that. I didn't realize he was from Alabama.

On 11/20/2018 at 12:38 AM, runningblind said:

Never say never if your alma mater and home state come a callin.  Frost to Nebraska. Brohm to Louisville.  Iowa males to bumblebee speedos.

Like moths to a flame.

23 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Well, nevermind all that. I didn't realize he was from Alabama.

He’s moved his entire family to Clemson, built a home that he’ll probably bever he able to sell, it’s a legit mansion, and his boys are now playing for Clemson. Plus, he has it made. Who would want to be the next guy after Saban? He’s not dumb.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he did go, but it def wouldn’t it he didn’t either...

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
27 minutes ago, killer cacti said:

He’s moved his entire family to Clemson, built a home that he’ll probably bever he able to sell, it’s a legit mansion, and his boys are now playing for Clemson. Plus, he has it made. Who would want to be the next guy after Saban? He’s not dumb.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he did go, but it def wouldn’t it he didn’t either...

Ya, it's definitely not as enticing as Nebraska was for Frost. With Nebraska he was pissed off at the state of things and wanted to come save the day. Alabama doesn't need saving.

• Fire 2

Nothing has been said that Louisville will go through with the measures necessary. People are correct that this parallels the Frost hire, however, where Moos and the Nebraska administration went through considerable lengths to satisfy Frost's needs, Louisville is not.

If you spend that much to fire a guy, you'd better have the money to hire someone better. If you can't show Brohm the money and give him contractual promises he gets the time needed, then it's a waste of time.

My gut tells me this is this year's Tennessee.

• Plus1 3