Brohm gone?

OH HSKR FAN

I think Brohm stays at Purdue.  

Take into account the AD at Louisville hiring Petrino back in the first place.  Maybe Brohm doesn't feel comfortable with the guy in charge.

Add in Louisville seemingly balking at his demands and it could be that he stays put.

I don't think it will be a Tennessee deal though.  I think the coach from Troy or App State would do well there to get them competitive.

Edit:  I forgot that the AD was replaced already.  Nonetheless, I think Brohm stays in West Lafayette

10 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I think it is going to take big money to move him.  Purdue is a better job.

Not so sure about that. Louisville has the emotional connections for him. That being said, I think he is starting to make waves with Purdue and so why leave now. The Big Ten West is for the taking and 2-3 more years and he could set himself up for a much better job.

I dont think Louisville is leaps and bounds better than Purdue... but do think it is slightly better mainly because of more recent success.

Neither are great jobs in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Reports are saying that he is demanding more from Louisville for him to leave.  So I would guess even makes him stay.

Interesting...I suppose he understands how much power he has right now so he is gripping those Villi nuts as hard as he can right now.  Might as well see if he can get 7 years, 6 million a year with as low as a buyout as possible in case he wants to bolt.

4 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

I don't think it will be a Tennessee deal though.  I think the coach from Troy or App State would do well there to get them competitive.

Those are the names speculated, and indeed would be good hires, but if Lousiville doesn't make things right with Brohm, would they for someone like Brown? 

I could be totally wrong, these coaching changes always seem to have so many twists and turns, but it doesn't seem like Louisville has their ducks in a row here.