Scariest horror movie killer.

Which horror movie villain is the scariest?   

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Leatherface for me.  That scene at the end where he's just going crazy swinging the chainsaw around at nobody was traumatizing to me as a kid.   It still kind of freaks me out thinking about it.  Chop-Top from the sequel freaked me out quite a bit.

I watched the original Nightmare on Elm Street a couple weeks ago.  I forgot how legit Freddy was in that movie.  I always thought he was pretty overrated based on all his goofy one-liners from the sequels.  He was the real deal in that movie.

46 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I still every so often, maybe like once a year or so, have anxiety nightmares that I and friends are being chased by Michael Myers, and no matter how effective we are at running away he's always right there and we can't ever lose him. So I guess that would have to be my answer.

Nothing  worse than  running in slow motion in a  dream! And when I  do fight back I can't hit anything!! Theres got to be a  psychological  reason behind  those kinds of dreams.or spicy food. 

• 2 weeks later...