CFB Coaching Carousel 2018-2019

GSG

Count me as skeptical but people singing praises of his success is fine but off his 67 wins only 5 are against P -5 schools spread out over a period of time, and most of them were very average or below. How does this translate to playing 9 or 10 power 5 schools every year?

-- another super smart KSU fan

:facepalm:

12 hours ago, Husker from Kansas said:

Jim Leavitt was a real possibility as he has it in his contract everywhere he goes that there will be no penalty if he leaves to be the HC at KSU. But when you ask what are they talking about, try living in the state surrounded by K-State fans, especially those under 35. They dont remember when KSU sucked before Snyder, and god forbid you say something bad about him. They are delusional and honestly believe KSU is a top tier program. I have said for years that Bill Snyder is the CFB equivalent of Marty Schottenhiemer, a great coach who played it way to conservative in big games, and that KSU is destined for mediocrity because they'll never find another Bill Snyder who will be able to consistently win at a high level like he did in the late 90's. 

Oh and they will totally ignore Snyder's poor recruiting because of his reputation to develop the kids he brought in. In all honesty I hope they suck forever, they are terrible fans and I have never been treated so poorly when I went there a few years back and watched T-Mart run all over them, they were down right despicable. 

I live in Kansas as well. An old neighbor of ours was a KSU fan too. Always had a high opinion of his team and school; was a jerk about it. Funny thing is he believed KSU was a top academic school. I was quite dumbfounded by it and never knew how to respond to his naivete or absurd bias. 

• 2 weeks later...