CFB Coaching Carousel 2018-2019

GSG

So far we've got Maryland, Bowling Green, Kansas, and now Louisville.

Obviously Jeff Brohm at Purdue is the first name that comes up for Louisville. Other names I've seen: Neal Brown from Troy, Luke Fickell from Cincy, Mike Norvell from Memphis, and Scott Sattersfield from Appy State.

We've all heard the rumors for Les Miles at KU. Seth Littrell from North Texas, Matt Wells from Utah State. I've seen some talk that KU needs to get someone to run a flexbone/triple option game like Navy (Ken Niumatalolo) or Army (Jeff Monken).

Maryland might as well just keep Matt Canada, right?

Bowling Green is probably looking at assistant coaches from bigger programs. Although one article mentioned Bo Pelini :lol: 

• Plus1 1

I was pheasant hunting in North Central KS this weekend and an alum from KU told me that he was at an event and spoke with AD Long. According to this guy when he asked Long who they were looking at to be the next HC, Long looked him dead in the eye and said Les Miles will be the next HC at KU. Now this guy is a bit of a blow hard but if there is any truth to it then I would honestly say it is probably the best "big name/splash" hire that KU is capable of getting. BUT KU is a dumpster fire that I'm not sure anyone is going to be able to put out

If I were an AD, here is what I would do about coaching openings (or potential ones) right now

Louisville-Brohm, Luke Fickell, Jason Candle, 

Purdue (assuming Brohm to Louisville)-Jason Candle, Luke Fickell, Les Miles, Scott Satterfield

Kansas-Matt Wells, Seth Littrell

Colorado-Matt Wells, Ken Niumatalolo, Bryan Harsin

All of them should always look at the coordinators from Ohio St and Alabama as well