Cdog923

Pick one without Google...  

114 members have voted

1. 1. No peeking!

• Trevor Lawrence
    • Adrian Martinez
    • Brock Purdy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2018 at 02:01 AM

16 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

17 giveaways vs. 7 and 4 for the other two. Turnovers can lose games

2700 yards and 7 TD’s will win a lot more games than 1800 yds and 1 TD or 1500 yds and 2 TD’s......

But like I said it depends if other things are equal, like the number of games.

Besides that, I think 2AM is QB2 and I think those turnovers will improve over the sample period.

5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

2700 yards and 7 TD’s will win a lot more games than 1800 yds and 1 TD or 1500 yds and 2 TD’s......

But like I said it depends if other things are equal, like the number of games.

What stats are you quoting there? Those aren’t representative of the season or last 4 that are quoted unless I’m missing something. And having either 10 or 13 more turnovers is probably significant when it comes to getting the W. 

Over the last 4, yeah #2. 

Also, arguments aside, I don’t want any other QB leading this team other then the one we currently have

2 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

What stats are you quoting there? Those aren’t representative of the season or last 4 that are quoted unless I’m missing something. And having either 10 or 13 more turnovers is probably significant when it comes to getting the W

The turnover gap isn’t that large, fumbles quoted in OP isn’t the fumbles lost stat

Since the poll is almost over, I'll update it to show the actual names as opposed to just QBs 1, 2 and 3. 

It's an interesting exercise to see what each of us values in a QB stat line, and a nice comparison between the #1 overall QB in last year's class vs. someone a lot of us feel like will add pieces to the trophy case at Nebraska, with another really impressive freshman QB thrown in for good measure. 

Since the poll is almost over, I'll update it to show the actual names as opposed to just QBs 1, 2 and 3. 

It's an interesting exercise to see what each of us values in a QB stat line, and a nice comparison between the #1 overall QB in last year's class vs. someone a lot of us feel like will add pieces to the trophy case at Nebraska, with another really impressive freshman QB thrown in for good measure.