Michigan State Week Pressers

Mavric

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Well now it's not anonymous........Great.  How can we continue to post about people doing the rolling eyes and now the sad face if the people who do them own up...:D

Since this is now the new norm, I just anonymously laugh faced your comment.

You know the haha counts as a +1?  I anonymously sad faced you for giving out a +1 so freely.

• Plus1 1

I hope I'm not coming across as wanting KL to leave - because I hope all the players stick it out as HUSKERS!!!  I get the opening scholarships however time will take care of that.  I just feel like he was dealt a tough hand and has had some tough mistakes along the way....  

I'm glad that I could assist with all the frowns / sad faces / ha ha's and what not - good humor in Husker land is way better than ice cream and MR !!!

1 hour ago, lo country said:

Well now it's not anonymous........Great.  How can we continue to post about people doing the rolling eyes and now the sad face if the people who do them own up...:D

Since this is now the new norm, I just anonymously laugh faced your comment.

i am going to sad face you now because this has shown all of us how stupid it is to spend any time thinking and worrying about who is giving reactions to your posts. and it makes me sad that we had to demonstrate this, but hopefully people will get with the rest of the internet and ignore it :)

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

I hope I'm not coming across as wanting KL to leave - because I hope all the players stick it out as HUSKERS!!!  I get the opening scholarships however time will take care of that.  I just feel like he was dealt a tough hand and has had some tough mistakes along the way....  

I'm glad that I could assist with all the frowns / sad faces / ha ha's and what not - good humor in Husker land is way better than ice cream and MR !!!

Respect your opinion but I would rather have an extra scholarship to use on a kid who may contribute and help us win a game. KL was given a scholarship because we thought he would be good- turns out no. Should we give him a free college education if he never sees the field again or bring any value? 

If he wants to stick it out as a walk on welcome. If you are on academic scholarship and don’t make grades you lose your scholarship- but you can stay at the university. If you won’t see the field lose the scholarship 

19 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

Is ruthless the right word?  I think he just calls it how he and everyone else sees it.  I wouldn't want him to hold Lightbourn's hand and tell him everything will be alright.  He either gets better or stays on the bench.  You can't play guys that are messing up if there are alternatives.

BRING BACK MIKE, BRING BACK MIKE