Who wins a fight between all of the Big Ten coaches?

knapplc

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Based on this interview question to Mike Leach. 

I mean, Frost is probably going to win a poll on HUSKERboard, but you never know. Surprise me with your wild reasoning. 

For funzies you have to answer who would win now, and who would win if they were all time-traveled to a death match where each man is in their prime. 

• Plus1 1

I had to put the "in their prime" question in there because right now, nobody's touching Frost.

I voted for Frost in his prime because he left college & played Safety in the NFL for a bit, and he was pretty tough back then.  But there's a really good argument to be made for Fitzy, Dantonio played in the Secondary in the SEC, and Lovie was an All-American LB. 

9 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I picked Frost right now because I think he is the youngest and most in shape of all the coaches right now.

I picked Pat Fitzgerald in his prime

MeaslyUnkemptFlyingsquirrel-size_restric

2 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I mean, you can make the argument that DJ Durkin killed a guy.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Plus1 3

I guess I don’t know the “in their prime”. I answered Frost because he was plenty tough back in the day but Fitz or anybody who played linebacker at the collegiate level couldn’t have been slouches. But today, Frost is still pretty ripped. Not many challengers based on how they look on TV.