Who wins a fight between all of the Big Ten coaches?

knapplc

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think you can't count out Fleck.  Dude is a crazy person and still looks like he's in pretty good shape.  IIRC Fleck got a cup of coffee in the NFL as an undersized slot receiver so he's gotta be a tough sonofagun.  That being said, no way I'm voting for him because I'm pretty sure he's going to turn into a cult leader down the road.  Good call on the Fitzy in his prime guys.  Haha this a fun topic!

• Plus1 1

I would pay to watch a Frost v. Fitzgerald fight - I'd give Frost the edge present day, but Fitz back in the '90s. They're actually about the same age (1 month apart), and they're both big, tough dudes so it would be a fun matchup. Most of these guys were QBs, so I've gotta put prime-Lovie, Fitzgerald, and Frost ahead. Obviously Frost was a QB as well, but as others have mentioned playing Safety in the NFL sets you apart from a lot of other QBs.

3 minutes ago, everybody knows my name said:

So the Nebraska fans are picking a QB to beat up a Linebacker.  That reveals a lot about how Nebraska has changed since Grandpa Tom retired.

This Gopher fan is going with Fitz all the way.

Fritz is a baby, the second he takes a hit he will pull the UFC "he gouged my eye" shtick to get a breather.

26 minutes ago, Redux said:

Fritz is a baby, the second he takes a hit he will pull the UFC "he gouged my eye" shtick to get a breather.

He was the first two-time winner of both the Nagurski Trophy and Bednarik award, and two-time consensus All-American. I have no problem voting Frost, but unless Fitz got real soft since then he deserves a little more credit than that.

34 minutes ago, everybody knows my name said:

So the Nebraska fans are picking a QB to beat up a Linebacker.  That reveals a lot about how Nebraska has changed since Grandpa Tom retired.

This Gopher fan is going with Fitz all the way. 

Um, Frost was an Option Quarterback, not some pansy pocket passer like the Big Ten featured when Frost played.

Frost played Safety in the NFL. His first coaching gig was with the linebackers.

1 minute ago, everybody knows my name said:

Oh sure, OUR quarterback isn't like OTHER quarterbacks!

This is 100% true.

• Plus1 3